Senin, 08 Desember 2014

Lost Face


Look at me, are you can hug my shadow

I am still reading world, spell your life

Within your eyes, you are still alone

To see my face in blindness, maybe

Or I’m blind? See your face but its nothing me


Without a blink an eye, without a breath in your nose

I’m here, standing in the dark 

To chase your face, which is flying 

When I’m sleeping, I meet within the dreams and is crying

Are you?


Write and read, I did not spell how it is

Under a tree, near the valley along the dews I am writing poetry

Drops of dew falling to wetting the letter

And then penetrate fell to earth


Its same with your tears, when you feel happiness 

Sometimes, I view your face when I am crying along the mirror

Or I am smiling with my shadow in the lake surface

I am feeling it, so calm and quite

Same when your face still on my face, extant


All cause the time, steal everything within your life

Within your sweet face and all about you

On the stone in there, I’m reading your name and take pray
 
Your body and face were lost
 
However, the stone pierce in my chest 




2014


Share: